Lift Check Valve refers to the valve that automatically opens and closes the valve flap depending on the flow of the medium itself to prevent the medium from flowing back. It is also called check valve, one-way valve, reverse flow valve, and back pressure valve. Lift Check Valve is a check valve whose disc slides along the vertical centerline of the valve body. It can be divided into two types: vertical and horizontal. The connection form can be divided into three types: threaded connection, flange connection and welding.
|Type of Valve||Lift Check Valve|
|Design Temperature Range||-15℃～425℃|
|Applicable Medium||Water, oil, gas, and various corrosion medium|
|Body Cover Disc||Forged steel, Cast steel, Stainless Steel,|
|Slide way bush||Forged steel, Cast steel, Stainless Steel,|
|Hinge Pin||Stainless Steel,|
|Sealing Shim||Enhanced Flexiblo graphite, stainless steel, PTFE|
|Sealing Face||13Cr, STL, PTFE, Nylon, With Body material|
1) The Lift Check Valve is exquisitely selected and meets relevant domestic and foreign standards, and the overall quality of the materials is high.
2) The Lift Check Valve sealing pair is advanced and reasonable. The valve disc and valve seat sealing surface are made of iron-based alloy or cobalt-based cemented carbide. It has good wear resistance, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, scratch resistance and good service life. long.
3) Lift Check Valve products are designed and manufactured according to the national standard GB/T12235.
4) Lift Check Valve has a small opening pressure, and the valve flap can be fully opened under a small pressure difference.
5) The Lift Check Valve adopts a self-tightening sealing structure, and the sealing performance is enhanced as the pressure rises to ensure the sealing performance.
5) Lift Check Valve has a complete range of body materials, and gaskets can be selected according to actual working conditions, which can be applied to various pressure, temperature and medium working conditions.
The Lift Check Valve produced by Milestone Valve Company can be applied to water, steam, oil, nitric acid, acetic acid, and strong oxidizing media; it is mainly used in pipelines such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, and electric power.
1. Can i have a sample order for valve ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check the quality, Mixed sample are accepted.
2. Do you have any MOQ limit for valve order ?
A: Low MOQ, 1 PC for sample checking is avaible.
3. Could you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes, OEM is availble.
4. How about the payment ?
A: We normally accept 30% deposit, and balance will be paid before shipping. L7C is OK
5. Whafs the delivery time of your butterfly valves?
A: For most of the sizes,DN50-DN600,we have stock of valve parts,it*s possible to deliver in 1-3 weeks,to nearest seaport Tianjin.
6. Whafs the warranty of your products?
A:We normally offer 12 months of warranty in service or 18 months since shipping date.
7. What is your products standardization?
A: GB/T12238-2008, JBfT 8527-1997, API 609,EN 593-1998, DIN 85003-3-1997