1. The standard of pipe clamp flange must be consistent with the standard of butterfly valve flange; it is recommended to use butt welding flange, butterfly valve special flange or integral flange; flat welding flange (sleeve type) shall not be used. If the user uses flat welding flange, the approval of the supplier must be obtained.
2. Before use and installation, check whether the service conditions are consistent with the performance of the butterfly valve.
3. Before installation, the inner cavity and sealing surface of the valve shall be cleaned, and no dirt and sundries shall be attached; meanwhile, the welding slag and other sundries in the pipeline shall be removed.
4. During installation, the butterfly plate must be in the closed position to ensure that it does not collide with the pipe flange.
5. The two ends of the valve seat protrude from the end face of the valve body as flange gasket, and it is unnecessary to increase the gasket when the butterfly valve is installed
6. The butterfly valve can be installed at any position (vertical, horizontal and inclined). For the heavy specification of the operating mechanism, pay attention to setting the support frame.
7. During transportation and storage, the butterfly valve shall avoid collision, otherwise the sealing performance of the butterfly valve will be reduced. The butterfly plate shall not collide with hard objects, and shall be opened at the opening position of 4 ° to 5 ° to keep the sealing surface from damage during this period.
8. Confirm that the flange welding is correct. After the butterfly valve is installed, it is not allowed to weld the flange again to avoid scalding the rubber parts and anti-corrosion coating.
9. In the process of use, the air source should be kept dry and clean, so as to prevent foreign matters from entering the cylinder and affecting the normal work.
10. Butterfly valve without special instructions in the order contract is only allowed to be vertical, which can be installed indoors.
11. In case of abnormal opening and closing of butterfly valve, it is necessary to find out the cause and remove the fault. It is not advisable to use knocking, smashing, prying and extending the arm of the handle to force the opening and closing.
12. When the butterfly valve is not used in the storage period, it should be kept dry and not allowed to be stored in the open air, and no harmful substances are allowed to corrode around it.