Durable Resilient Seated Gate Valves From Our Factory with High Quality in China
1.Introduction of Resilient Seated Gate Valves
Milestone Valve Company specializes in valve production for more than ten years, and can provide a series of valve products suitable for commercial, water and industrial fluid control. The solutions provided are an important part of the leading pipeline management strategy. MST will continue to provide high-quality products and services, strive for perfection in every product sold, know the needs of customers, and meet customer needs. The Resilient Seated Gate Valves produced are an important type of gate valve and are widely used in various fields of industry.
2.Resilient Seated Gate Valves specific parameters:
|Type of Valve||Resilient Seated Gate Valves|
|Design Temperature Range||-15℃～425℃|
|Actuator type||Manual drive, Pneumatic, Hydraulic or electric Actuator|
|Applicable Medium||Water, oil, gas, and various corrosion medium|
|Body 、Bonnet、Disc||Cast iron, Ductile Iron, Cast steel, Stainless Steel,|
|Sealing surface||Bronze, stainless steel, hard alloy NBR, epdm|
|Sealing Shim||Enhanced flexible graphite, 1Cr13/flexible graphite|
|Packing||O-ring, flexible graphite|
3.Resilient Seated Gate Valves standard quality:
1) The body material of Resilient Seated Gate Valves should be ductile iron, cast steel, stainless steel, 316L;
2) The stem material of Resilient Seated Gate Valves should be stainless steel stem (2CR13). Large diameter valves should also be stainless steel embedded stem.
3) The Resilient Seated Gate Valves nut material is made of cast aluminum brass or cast aluminum bronze, and the hardness and strength are greater than the valve stem.
4) Resilient Seated Gate Valves) Valve stem bushing material, its hardness and strength should not be greater than that of the valve stem, and it will not form electrochemical corrosion with the valve stem and valve body under the condition of water immersion.
4.The internal and external anticorrosion instructions of Resilient Seated Gate Valves produced by Milestone Valve Company:
1) The inside and outside of Resilient Seated Gate Valves (including the variable speed transmission box) should first be shot blasted to remove rust, and strive to electrostatically spray powdered non-toxic epoxy resin with a thickness of more than 0.3mm. When it is difficult to electrostatically spray non-toxic epoxy resin for extra-large valves, similar non-toxic epoxy paint should be brushed or sprayed.
2) Resilient Seated Gate Valves requires comprehensive anti-corrosion inside the valve body and various parts of the valve plate. On the one hand, it will not corrode when immersed in water and will not produce electrochemical corrosion between the two metals; on the other hand, the surface is smooth to reduce the water resistance.
3) The hygienic requirements of the anticorrosive epoxy resin or paint in the Resilient Seated Gate Valves valve body should have a test report from the corresponding authority.
1. Can i have a sample order for metallic hard sealing butterfly valve ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check the quality, Mixed sample are accepted.
2. Do you have any MOQ limit for metallic hard sealing butterfly valve order ?
A: Low MOQ, 1 PC for sample checking is avaible.
3. Could you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes, OEM is availble.
4. How about the payment ?
A: We normally accept 30% deposit, and balance will be paid before shipping. L7C is OK
5. Whafs the delivery time of your metallic hard sealing butterfly valves?
A: For most of the sizes,DN50-DN600,we have stock of valve parts,it*s possible to deliver in 1-3 weeks,to nearest seaport Tianjin.
6. Whafs the warranty of your products?
A:We normally offer 12 months of warranty in service or 18 months since shipping date.
7. What is your products standardization?
A: GB/T12238-2008, JBfT 8527-1997, API 609,EN 593-1998, DIN 85003-3-1997