Bulk CARX Composite Exhaust Valve Manufacturers, Suppliers and Factory with High Quality
1.Introduction of CARX Composite Exhaust Valve
CARX composite exhaust valve is the most commonly used exhaust valve, which is combined and improved on the basis of floating ball and floating ball lever exhaust valve. CARX composite exhaust valve uses floating ball lever type exhaust device for micro exhaust under pressure state; it uses floating ball type exhaust device for first water filling or a large number of intake and exhaust under other conditions, which can increase the size of intake and exhaust port and greatly improve the intake and exhaust speed. Milestone Valve Co. Ltd. is a professional valve manufacturer and a high-tech enterprise integrating industry and trade. Its valves are not only widely used in China, but also exported to many foreign markets.
2. Technical parameters of CARX composite exhaust valve
|Type of Valve||Quick Exhaust Valve|
|Design Temperature Range||0℃～80℃|
|Body Cover||Forged steel, Cast steel, Stainless Steel,|
Stainless steel, bronze aluminum
Carbon steel, stainless steel
3. Features of CARX Composite Exhaust Valve
1) The CARX composite exhaust valve body is barrel shaped, and the valve internals include stainless steel ball, stem and disc.
2) The CARX composite exhaust valve is installed at the pump outlet or in the water supply and distribution pipeline to remove the air accumulated in the pipeline, so as to improve the service efficiency of the pipeline and the pump. Once the negative pressure is generated in the pipeline, the valve quickly inhales the outside air to prevent the pipeline from being damaged due to the negative pressure.
4.Working principle of CARX Composite Exhaust ValveWhen water is injected into the pipe, the valve disc of CARX composite exhaust valve is in the open position to exhaust a large amount of air. When the air is exhausted, the valve disc of CARX composite exhaust valve is in the open position The valve is full of water, and the floating ball rises and drives the valve disc to close to stop the exhaust. When the water in the pipe is normally transported, if a small amount of air accumulates in the valve to a certain extent, the water level in the valve will drop, and the floating ball will drop. At this time, the air will be discharged from the small hole. When the water pump stops, the water flow in the pipe is empty or negative pressure is generated in the pipe. At this time, the plug is quickly opened to inhale air to ensure the safety of the pipeline.
5. Packaging and Delivery
1. Can i have a sample order for valve ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check the quality, Mixed sample are accepted.
2. Do you have any MOQ limit for valve order ?
A: Low MOQ, 1 PC for sample checking is avaible.
3. Could you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes, OEM is availble.
4. How about the payment ?
A: We normally accept 30% deposit, and balance will be paid before shipping. L7C is OK
5. Whafs the delivery time of your butterfly valves?
A: For most of the sizes,DN50-DN600,we have stock of valve parts,it*s possible to deliver in 1-3 weeks,to nearest seaport Tianjin.
6. Whafs the warranty of your products?
A:We normally offer 12 months of warranty in service or 18 months since shipping date.
7. What is your products standardization?
A: GB/T12238-2008, JBfT 8527-1997, API 609,EN 593-1998, DIN 85003-3-1997