The floating ball valve is mainly installed at the water inlet of the pool or elevated water tower. When the water level reaches the set height, the main valve is controlled by the float ball valve to close the water inlet to stop water supply; when the water level drops, the main valve is controlled by the float valve to open the water inlet to inject water into the pool to realize automatic water replenishment.
|Body||Cast iron, ductile iron, brass, bronze|
|Type of Valve||Floating Ball Valve|
|Design Temperature Range||≤80℃|
|Applicable Medium||water treatment|
|Construction type||L, T|
|Connection type:||Flang and Weld|
|Actuator type||Manual drive|
|Sealing||Metal Hard Seal, Soft seal|
1. Close tightly and reliably. The main valve is sealed with rubber sealing ring, and the closing power is automatically formed by the main valve control room to maintain the appropriate closing force, with high sealing life and reliability.
2.The floating ball valve is easy to operate and does not need to be equipped with another electric control system for the valve. The valve opens and closes automatically with the change of liquid level.
3. The valve body adopts full channel, direct current and streamline design. Small hydraulic loss and good energy saving effect.
MST Valve Co., Ltd. is a professional supplier of industrial valve, such as Butterfly valve, Ball valve, Check Valve and Gate valve.
Dedicated to strict quality control and thoughtful customer service, our experienced stall member are always available to discuss your requirements and ensure full customer satisfaction.
We have hydraulic test for every single piece of valves, life test for new developed valve under certain working pressure and temperature, which ensure reliable quality of each piece of valve.
With large stock of valve parts, we may delivery the valves in a very short time.
As one of OEM manufacturers of industrial valve, we provide OEM service and accept customized order as well.
Trust, quality and value, your partner in success.
We passed CE , API, ISO certification.
0086 13400234217 Whatsapp & Wechat
1. Can i have a sample order for valve ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check the quality, Mixed sample are accepted.
2. Do you have any MOQ limit for valve order ?
A: Low MOQ, 1 PC for sample checking is avaible.
3. Could you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes, OEM is availble.
4. How about the payment ?
A: We normally accept 30% deposit, and balance will be paid before shipping. L7C is OK
5. Whafs the delivery time of your butterfly valves?
A: For most of the sizes,DN50-DN600,we have stock of valve parts,it*s possible to deliver in 1-3 weeks,to nearest seaport Tianjin.
6. Whafs the warranty of your products?
A:We normally offer 12 months of warranty in service or 18 months since shipping date.
7. What is your products standardization?
A: GB/T12238-2008, JBfT 8527-1997, API 609,EN 593-1998, DIN 85003-3-1997