The Three Ways Ball Valve can be divided into L-shape and T-shape. The L-shape Three Ways Ball Valve is used for switching the flow direction of medium, which can connect two mutually vertical channels; the T-shape Three Ways Ball Valve is used for medium diversion, confluence and flow direction switching. T-shaped thre way ball valve can connect three channels or two of them.
Three Ways Ball Valve generally adopts two seat structure, and can also adopt four seat structure according to user's requirements.
Details of Three Ways Ball Valve
|Type of Valve||Three Way Ball Vallve|
|Design Temperature Range||≤150℃|
|Applicable Medium||Drinking water, water supply and drainage, sewage treatment, natural gas and gas|
|Connection type:||Flang and lug|
|Actuator type||Manual drive, Pneumatic,Hydraulic or electric Actuator|
|Sealing||Metal Hard Seal, Soft seal|
Material of Three Ways Ball Valve
|Body||Stainless steel, carbon steel, gray cast iron|
|Disc||Stainless steel, carbon steel|
|Sealing||Rubber, PTFE, stainless steel, cemented carbide|
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to that of the same length of pipe.
2. Simple structure, small volume and light weight.
3. It is compact, reliable and well sealed, and has been widely used in vacuum system.
4. Convenient operation, fast opening and closing, from full opening to full closing as long as 90 ° rotation, convenient for remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of ball valve, movable sealing ring, easy disassembly and replacement.
6. When the valve is fully opened or closed, the sealing surface of the ball and valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium will not cause the erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Wide range of application, diameter from small to several millimeters, to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
1. Can i have a sample order for valve ?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check the quality, Mixed sample are accepted.
2. Do you have any MOQ limit for valve order ?
A: Low MOQ, 1 PC for sample checking is avaible.
3. Could you offer OEM service ?
A: Yes, OEM is availble.
4. How about the payment ?
A: We normally accept 30% deposit, and balance will be paid before shipping. L7C is OK
5. Whafs the delivery time of your butterfly valves?
A: For most of the sizes,DN50-DN600,we have stock of valve parts,it*s possible to deliver in 1-3 weeks,to nearest seaport Tianjin.
6. Whafs the warranty of your products?
A:We normally offer 12 months of warranty in service or 18 months since shipping date.
7. What is your products standardization?
A: GB/T12238-2008, JBfT 8527-1997, API 609,EN 593-1998, DIN 85003-3-1997